Inverter 5006/5026/5086 3.2kW Liquid Fuel Heater + FREE FUEL
- 5086 Inverter heater - also known as the 5026 or 5006
- Runs on C1 Paraffin, Tozane ROLF or Paraffin-Extra
- Digital temperature control
- Japanese made
- Virtually odourless operation when powered by Tozane or Paraffin Extra ROLF fuels
- Fully automatic output power modulation between 800W and 3200W
- Built in whisper quiet fan provides hot convection airflow throughout the room
- 24 hour programming - program the heater to come on in the morning automatically for you
- Up to 59 hours heating from a single 5L tank fill.
- ECO button switches heater on and off completely automatically
- Virtually silent operation
- Room size up to 130m3
- Multi parameter safety sensor system with auto shut-down
- Carbon Monoxide sensor with auto shut-down with flame monitoring
- Cool side walls mean no burn risk
- Tip-over sensor automatically shuts the unit down
- Child lock
- Low fuel warning alarm
- FOUR year warranty as standard
- Dimensions 45.4cm High x 40cm wide x 31cm Deep
The Inverter 5006/5086 is a state of the art portable liquid fuel heater that uses the latest technology to provide a fully automatic adjustable clean heat output for use in the home.
The Inverter 5006/5086 will run on either paraffin or on low odour ROLF Paraffin Extra available shipped direct from our warehouse. With digital temperature control and programmable timer the Inverter 5006/5086 will turn on and off as required, whenever required.
Cold case surfaces eliminate burn risk from touching panels and a child lock will lock out all button functionality.
In-built sensors monitor machine performance as well as carbon monoxide levels in the room. Any deviation and the machine shuts down fully automatically.
On it’s lowest setting the 5006/5086 can run for up to 59 Hours on a single 5L tank of fuel. At maximum output (3.2kW) it will typically run for 10-15 hours on a single 5 litre tank of fuel. When the tank nears empty an audible alarm sounds to remind you to refill.
The Inverter 5006/5026/5086 is also ideal for garages, workshops and any unheated area you want to warm.
Order today and receive a FREE 16l pack of Paraffin delivered with your Inverter 5086.
The Inverter 5006/5086 is supplied complete with colley type fuel pump (to transfer fuel from the Paraffin Extra bottles to the removable 5 Litre tank) and full operating instructions.
(The heater is badged 5006 but the box is marked 5086 to identify that the heater is ready fitted with a UK 3 pin plug)
PLEASE NOTE: THIS HEATER DOES REQUIRE A MAINS POWER CONNECTION. The amount of electricity used is only about 12W when running so the costs are negligible but the unit will not work without mains power (ie free standing or during a power cut). If you want a unit that needs no mains connection at all then choose the RX2485 or other wick heater machines on our site.
DiO are also full authorised service agents for the Inverter range of heaters – we can quote you for servicing and parts replacement.